Sunday, August 17, 2008
Dentist & Allergic Reaction??
Trent has his very first dental cleaning and check-up on Thursday! Mel (our hygienist) said he did just great. Of course, I could hear him from the next room to make sure he wasn't misbehaving. But, to my surprise, he did well!
I may need a doctor's opinion (hint, hint, Rob), but the last few months ago, my ring finger on my left hand started breaking out were my wedding rings are. I thought maybe because I wear gloves all day and washing my hands a lot, so I started to not wear them at work and only on weekends. It would dry up and get somewhat better and the minute I would put them back on, it would break out again. It also burns too! Not sure what is going on. Maybe an allergic reaction to the gold (it's white gold)? So, should I see an allergist to get tested or a dermatologist?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Same thing happens to me when I wash my hands a lot. I can't wear them around the house anymore.
Aquaphor works well.
Let me know if you fine out what can cure this!! :)
Have you had your rings professionally cleaned? If they have been contaminated with something else that you have been using that your allergic to that may cause you to break out...it's worth a shot. Let us know how that goes...
Same thing happens to me ALL the time. It's when water gets stuck under your rings. If you take your rings off and it clears up and then breaks out when you put them back on, you need to have them cleaned. My ring has little holes under the diamonds and it gets dirt stuck in there and then I wash my hands and it irritates my finger. Itching, burning, drys out, starts over:)
Thanks guys for the advice! Laura, that's exactly how mine does! I guess my rings need to be cleaned, uh!?
Post a Comment