Tuesday, August 19, 2008
First Day of School
Emma was REALLY excited and I was REALLY nervous! I knew she would be just fine, but it is just emotional when your first-born begins a new chapter in her life! I held back tears all morning after a restful night, but once leaving her class room, the dam opened up. Of course Geoff was laughing and said stop crying, she'll be okay! Well, I know that, but that's my baby! I didn't tell him, but I cried when I picked her up too! She was just so cute walking out of school to the car! She enjoyed her day and said she loves it! She also met some new friends while playing with some old ones (Reed and Christopher). She got a green light on her sheet and good remarks from the teachers!! She told me that she was a little bit nervous, but okay once she got there!This morning she wanted me to walk her in too. She showed me that they have a fish and a bird. Her exact words were we have a live fish and bird!! She also wants to try the school lunch today which is pizza, salad and a fruit cup! Emma, we are so proud of you and are so glad you enjoy school, your friends and your teachers! We Love You!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey, glad she had a good first day. Brookes shoes came from Old Navy but she said they hurt her feet & caused blisters. You can't wear flip flops and your not really suppose to wear open toed shoes but I know people do it. They really don't like the younger ones wearing them that play on the kindergarten play ground because the shoes were getting stuck in parts of the equipment.
Emma looks like she did great! It's so good she likes it so much.
I know - I saw you the first day leaving the class teary eyed and I too could not help myself - I did the same.
Post a Comment