Saturday, August 16, 2008

Water Park & Sleepover

Went to the Fort Jackson water park yesterday with ALOT of kids! I think we counted 20 kids to 9 adults! YIKES! But, really is wasn't that bad! If you haven't experienced the park, you defintely need too! Very inexpensive to get in and something for all ages! From the baby pool to the water slides for the bigger kids! We got there about noon and closed the park down at 7:00! One last "fun" event before school starts Monday!




Spencer stayed with us Thursday night! They all wanted to sleep in the same room. I suggested Trent on his bed and Spence and Emma I could make them a pallet on the floor! Emma said she cannot sleep on the floor b/c it makes her back and stomach hurt! LOL! Soooo, being a mother you do anything to accomidate... I took the mattress off of Emma's bed and the cushions off of one of our chairs in the living room and made another "bed"! LOL!! That seemed to suit for about 1 minute until Emma and Spencer said they wanted to sleep in Emma's room! Imagine that! But, then they decided that wouldn't be fair to leave Trent in his room all by himself! So, it all worked out and they slept like babies!





No comments: