My cousin Whitney had her junior prom this past sat. I went up to help do her hair and makeup! Doesn't she look gorgeous!! Hope you had a great time Whit! I love you!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Leslie~ your cousin Whit looks very very pretty. Pink looks really good on her! Gosh, I feel old...how many years ago was my prom? I want tell! LOL great pics!
I have been married 9 wonderful years to my great husband Geoff! We have 2 very special kids, Emma is 6 and Trent is 4! They are the highlight of our lives! These are the days of the Spradley's lives!! I have a passion for making my kids birthday cakes and have recently decided to start a "mini" business baking and selling cakes!
1 comment:
Leslie~
your cousin Whit looks very very pretty.
Pink looks really good on her!
Gosh, I feel old...how many years ago was my prom? I want tell! LOL
great pics!
Post a Comment