Here are a couple of photos from our trip to Disney on Ice Thursday. The theme this year was Disney's princesses (sorry boys)! So, just Emma and I went, girls night out together! We had a blast!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Emma always look so excited in all of her pictures!
Looks like she had a great time. We took our Emma Friday night. Great girls' night!!
we went friday night & had a great time. They screwed our tickets up so we got free Kenny tickets
That's a great picture of the two of you!
I know that Emma loved Disney on Ice!!
That is a very very good picture of you and Emma!!
Leslie!! This is too cute!!! I love your blog! I can't wait until Amelia is old enough to take her to Disney on Ice. It looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment