I had a 31 purse/bag show yesterday. They sell canvas purses/bags with embroidery. They are great! Anyway, I am not closing my show until the middle of this week, so anyone that didn't get to make it yesterday can still order. All you have to do is click the link below and it will take you to their website and click shop online; then click my name to place the order under my show! You can browse the catalog online or if you would like to see one in person, let me know!
www.mythirtyone.com/2869
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sorry I did not make it to the show. I will look at the link and let you know if I want to order though!
Sorry I didn't make it too. I was at the beach and I was also at a 31 party Thursday night. I love their stuff.
Post a Comment