Sunday, March 23, 2008

A few pics from the last couple of weeks

Recheck at dentist... Things are looking good, his tooth has came down a good bit and is stable!! Thank God for that! Friday, shopping in Sandhills, this is how Emma rode in the back of Mama's car! Trust me, we ONLY let her do that around the shopping centers, not on the main road!!
Trent all tuckered out Friday after spending 3 hours in Belk trying to find me a dress, shoes, accessories for Easter and the Cup! I know, I know, such a bad mother draging the kids along, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Mr. Cool breeze one morning. Sort of chilly and the sun was bright!!
This is how Emma rides in the morning while playing her DS. She doesn't like to get interupted, so she "hides out" under the blanket!

Sort of blurry, but I love this pic of them playing together!This pic goes out to CATE... She brought Emma this sweater of hers that she was supposed to dry clean and she washed and dryed it!! It barely fit Emma and she immediately said its to tight around my arms! LOL! Cate, leave the laundry to Hank!! LOL!!
This is how I found Trent one morning, sideways in his bed with his fanny up in the air!! CUTE! That cannot be comfortable!!

Easter pics to come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the updates Leslie! he he he
Emma and Trent are a trip.
I love the camo and shades!
Happy Easter!