cute pictures, we are doing good. ya'll? she is playing for Mckenzie Furniture. Its coaches pitch wanted her to do t'ball but couldn't since she was 6 now.
our kids have great taste, cars & Hannah Montana, lol. Brooke is enjoying ball. The games are on saturday mornings and I think they start april 12th but don't have schedule yet. I am sure we will see you guys out there.
looks like the easter bunny sure was good to your kids :) love the outfits they have on...especially emma's dress...how cute is that!! glad to see trent is doing better with his tooth as well!
I have been married 9 wonderful years to my great husband Geoff! We have 2 very special kids, Emma is 6 and Trent is 4! They are the highlight of our lives! These are the days of the Spradley's lives!! I have a passion for making my kids birthday cakes and have recently decided to start a "mini" business baking and selling cakes!
5 comments:
very cute slide show!
you guys looked very nice in your Easter attire!
love the little sweater vests!
cute pictures, we are doing good. ya'll? she is playing for Mckenzie
Furniture. Its coaches pitch wanted her to do t'ball but couldn't since she was 6 now.
our kids have great taste, cars & Hannah Montana, lol. Brooke is enjoying ball. The games are on saturday mornings and I think they start april 12th but don't have schedule yet. I am sure we will see you guys out there.
What a sweet family. I can't wait until we can all dye easter eggs together. :)
looks like the easter bunny sure was good to your kids :) love the outfits they have on...especially emma's dress...how cute is that!! glad to see trent is doing better with his tooth as well!
Post a Comment