Saturday, February 02, 2008

G.D.O. (Girls Day Out) & Funny Kids




Today, as you seen on the blog, I took Emma to see the 3D Hannah Montana movie/concert! She was totally surprised and just loved it!! We BOTH really enjoyed ourselves! I think this was even my first 3D movie! It was cool to "feel" part of the audience all Emma could say was "YEAH" and "OOOOHHHH"! We started our day going to Hancock Fabrics to pick out some Valentine fabric and some new fabric for a dress and a purse (those pics to come soon)! Then, had lunch in Sandhills at Five Guys and then off to the Hannah Montana concert! After the movie, went to Party City to get stuff for Emma's birthday party! We had such a great GDO together and definetly need more of those!! And, then this evening, took the kids to see Alvin & the Chipmunks! So, we definetly spent our share in movie theathers today!!
Just a couple of pics from today... Emma with ALL of her bags and of course her umbrella (we don't leave home w/out that) ready to go and Trent with his non-matching pjs!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls Day Out is always a treat!! I can't wait until this summer when ALL of my boys are at scout camp and I can have a girls WEEK...LOL
When is Emma's bday??