Monday, January 28, 2008

Random Pictures & Another Rash Outbreak

Boys will be boys - putting their feet where they don't belong! OUCH mommy! Had to take that apart to remove his foot!
Trent helping me cook! Don't they look comfy in our bed?!?
Sleep with me Daddy!!

Now, that's some GOOD sleep!! :0)



Emma's "rash" or allergic reaction to antibotic or whatever it was has been gone since Thursday when she stopped taking the antibotic! BUT, remember the first rash Emma had that we thought was chicken pox, but only something viral. WELL, now Trent has it. I noticed a couple of bumps around his mouth yesterday and tonight when he got a bath, they had spread pretty much everywhere on his body! And one near his groin area, he has picked and scratched it so much that it has bleed and scabbed! Poor kids! I hope ONE day we will be rash and virus free!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
I love the "random" pictures!
and I LOVE your "new" blog header. GREAT summer picture....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE summer pictures, that sure do make good ones, huh.
Cool Title too!

Anonymous said...

Keep your kids away from the donkey's next door or the goats across the street and maybe they wouldn't get a rash. heehee Seriously...get well kids!

Jenn Ward said...

Hey do you guys go to Hannah Montana friday night or saturday?
We are going friday night at 7:30