Here are some pics from Portrait Innovations... I had a good experience this time (sorry Tonya)! I thought the girl did a great job with our little fairy princess!
hey leslie! i've been meaning to comment forever about how beautiful emma's pictures are...she is so cute! hope that she had a great birthday! and i was wondering how trent was too...give me a call sometime.
I have been married 9 wonderful years to my great husband Geoff! We have 2 very special kids, Emma is 6 and Trent is 4! They are the highlight of our lives! These are the days of the Spradley's lives!! I have a passion for making my kids birthday cakes and have recently decided to start a "mini" business baking and selling cakes!
2 comments:
Those are PRECIOUS!!!
hey leslie! i've been meaning to comment forever about how beautiful emma's pictures are...she is so cute! hope that she had a great birthday! and i was wondering how trent was too...give me a call sometime.
Post a Comment