I love the pictures Leslie! Emma's is an adorable little girl. The photo shoot pics are AWESOME...Love the outfits!! Especially the last one with the white background. Looks like you guys had a FABULOUS birthday celebration. You need to hook me up with a cake for Kadee's bday!
I have been married 9 wonderful years to my great husband Geoff! We have 2 very special kids, Emma is 6 and Trent is 4! They are the highlight of our lives! These are the days of the Spradley's lives!! I have a passion for making my kids birthday cakes and have recently decided to start a "mini" business baking and selling cakes!
7 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday Emma!
I love the pictures Leslie! Emma's is an adorable little girl. The photo shoot pics are AWESOME...Love the outfits!! Especially the last one with the white background.
Looks like you guys had a FABULOUS birthday celebration.
You need to hook me up with a cake for Kadee's bday!
Those photos are great, but I'm really distracted by the amazing artwork behind Emma in the year 4 photo. It's remarkable.
I thought you would like that!
Cindy, I can "hook you up" with a cake. Let me know! When is her birthday?
thanks Leslie!
Kadee's birthday is mid-March and she loves horses!
we did a horse theme last year too BUT that child LOVES them!
Oh yeah, check your emai about Saturday:-)
I meant to type EMAIL....LOL
Post a Comment