Here is Geoff and I 8 years ago today! I hope the next 8 are even better!! I could not have asked for a better man to spend my life with! I LOVE YOU GEOFF WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND SOUL! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
I have been married 9 wonderful years to my great husband Geoff! We have 2 very special kids, Emma is 6 and Trent is 4! They are the highlight of our lives! These are the days of the Spradley's lives!! I have a passion for making my kids birthday cakes and have recently decided to start a "mini" business baking and selling cakes!
4 comments:
Congrats!! 8 years!! WOW!!
I did not realize it had been 8 years! Time flies! Congrats!!
how sweet! I will never forget Geoff crying when you came walking down the aisle. I remember asking Heath why he didn't cry at our wedding? ha!!!!
congratulations on 8 years...it is crazy how time flies :)
Post a Comment