Monday, September 03, 2007

HAIRCUT, NEW FRIENDS & NEW PUPPY

Here is the BEFORE picture of Emma tonight before I trimmed her hair. I am ashamed to say it has been OVER a year since her last haircut! It is just so pretty long, but it has become a bit bothersome to brush and keep untangled! She met 2 friends (sisters) at the beach and they had they hair about shoulder length. Ever since then, she has said mommy, you can cut my hair like Brooke and Emme's! So, I trimmed it tonight, and after she said, go shorter mommy! I think I better let Stacey handle that!! LOL!AFTER About 3 inches gone, but definetly looks healthier and thicker!


Here is Brooke, she's almost 4, didn't get a picture of Emme (her little sister)! They live in Hartsville, so definetly going to book a play date!
The new hunting puppy Geoff got from Bubba Baker! So cute! The kids just adore her. Me and Emma have already named her Daisy, but Geoff says no! Not sure what her name is yet...










No comments: