Monday, March 19, 2007

Portrait Innovations Photo Shoot

I was cleaning off my desk at home and came across this cd with the pictures on it from our
photo shoot in Feb. for Emma's 4th birthday and Trent's 18 months birthday! As you can see, we got a few decent shots {but only after taking about 70 pictures}. Tonya and I were talking yesterday about her diasterious shoot! I think we had the same girl and she wasn't very pleasant!! I am not sure if we will be back there anytime soon! Anyways, I forgot to post these, so I thought I would now, even though it is 2 months late!!






I love the look on Trent's face in this picture! It looks like it says, leave me alone lady!! LOL!






2 comments:

Christy Peake said...

I don't think your children could take bad pictures. They are just darling!!!
I didn't have a good experience at Portrait Innovations either. :-(

Leslie Spradley said...

Thanks!!!