Monday, March 12, 2007

EASTER HAT, TRAMPOLINE, & MANICURE/PEDICURE




















This is the Easter hat that Mama bought Emma. She left it in the car when she went to stay with Mama and Daddy and Trent got it. He loves it! Between the jewerly and the girl hat, I need to say I'm a little worried!! LOL!! :) But, I have to say, he is mighty cute in that hat!!

















Monday evening outside lovin' the weather! They love to jump on the trampoline!
















Until Trent had enough and wanted down. I think he heard me say "Dinner Time".
















Easy does it!



















Emma lovin' her new Pedicure & Manicure. We had a "Salon Night". We did lotion after bath, hair, and nails. Isn't she just lovely?!?! She looks very beautiful!!














Look at the color choices... Ruby Red Sparkle and Dark Purple on the hands. Red and Pink on the toes.
















This girl knows how to pose!













1 comment:

Christy Peake said...

Emma is adorable. I love hoe girlified she is!! You're raising her right!