Saturday, March 24, 2007

Emma's 4th Year Check-up & Leo's New Bed


Went to Dr. Finch yesterday for Emma's 4 year check-up. She wasn't too thrilled with knowing she had to get shots today! I think she did just great and was very brave! Here are some pictures of everything but the shots, I had to help the nurse keep her still, and Geoff had taken Trent to the car. I think he used that as an excuse to leave the room b/c he CANNOT stand the sight of a needle! Anyways, don't think I could have taken some of her crying anyway!













Getting her BP taken.

















And, another NOT fun part, the finger prick!














Cool bandaid afterwards!















All smiles {for now}


Getting ready to do her eye test!



She said, "this is sort of COOL mommy"!



Hearing test time now, a little nervous not knowing what to expect, but once she understood, it was like playing a game!

Overall, Emma pasted everything with flying colors. Her hearing and eye sight are wonderful, blood work was excellent too. She got a GREAT checkup and I think her fav part was teteeing in the cup!!! LOL! That was fun, tetee went all over my hands while I was holding her cup. She thought that was just hilarious, so that made it even more difficult to keep still! Anyways, we survived another drs visit! Hope everyone is well!
And, the last picture is one of Leo. He has decided to dig a hole right below our steps off of the deck! Geoff would keep covering it back up, but he continues digging. We couldn't figure out why...until today! He had made him a new bed in the yard. And, he fits just perfect in it!

2 comments:

Christy Peake said...

Brave girl! Don't you just hate watching your babies get shots? Emma is a doll!!

Leslie Spradley said...

Thanks!