Saturday, April 07, 2007

Cup Pictures

We had a great time at the cup...except for me with the stomach virus or food poiseoning (sp?). I know what everyone is thinking...NO, I wasn't drunk. We ate Burger King the Friday night before and I didn't eat my chicken sandwich until hours later. Well, it had mayo on it and I reheated it. Needless to say, should never had done that! I awoke Sat. ready to get dressed and away I went from both ends {if you know what I mean}. I was bummed. I sent Geoff over to Yabby's to eat and meet everyone. Still about 9:30 I was feeling a little queasy, but pulled it together and got ready. Got there and ate a little watermelon and had 1 beer. Lets just say the puke fest was back. I laid in Cate's car for a while and after I threw up, I felt pretty normal, well enough to stay anyways. Felt okay until later on that night when I threw up several more times. Lets just say that my cup experience wasn't all that this year. Well, theres always next year!!! It sure was GREAT to see everyone!!



1 comment:

Christy Peake said...

Fun photos! You and Geoff look like Ken and Barbie!