Today is Geoff's 31st birthday. What a way to spend a birthday {he had to work last night and tonight}. We really didn't get to spend that much time with him today. We did get to see him about an hour this a.m. before he had to go to sleep. Emma and Trent gave him his presents... Tiger T-Shirt and Brad Pasley's new cd. He informed me once he got up to go back to work that he wanted sunglasses for his birthday. I said sorry and that we could get him some; I don't know how to pick out sunglasses for him. Obviously, I don't know how to get him the right present either!! :) I was talking to Tonya today when she called to wish him a happy birthday, and she said Tim was in a bad mood too, I guess it is the weather or something! Anyways, Happy Birthday Geoff, and I know you will be in a better mood once you get off of the night shift {which is next weekend - oh brother!}.
OH, AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD. HIS BIRTHDAY WAS THURSDAY, AUGUST 10th. They were at the mtns. for the week and just returned home tonight!
No pics, b/c once again the Lester Luck has struck again. I tryed to download the software for my camera and I need Windows XP or greater {we have Windows 98}, so I cannot connect my camera to my computer to download anything. If I want to post something, I have to connect my camera to my photo printer, print the pics, scan the pic into the computer and then post... to much of a headache. I guess we will have to get another computer, which it is time. Have a good weekend, what is let of it!
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
right on sister, I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope geoff had a great birthday! i totally agree with cindy as well :)
Post a Comment