Too cute! I hate that we missed out but glad that Emery had the chance to make an appearance - hope your house is still standing. lol. Mom told me she was runnin' rampant. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT!
No, Ashley, Emery was NOT running rampant. She was absoutely fine and playing with all the kids. We really enjoyed having her and all the kids here for his special day!!
I have been married 9 wonderful years to my great husband Geoff! We have 2 very special kids, Emma is 6 and Trent is 4! They are the highlight of our lives! These are the days of the Spradley's lives!! I have a passion for making my kids birthday cakes and have recently decided to start a "mini" business baking and selling cakes!
2 comments:
Too cute! I hate that we missed out but glad that Emery had the chance to make an appearance - hope your house is still standing. lol. Mom told me she was runnin' rampant. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT!
No, Ashley, Emery was NOT running rampant. She was absoutely fine and playing with all the kids. We really enjoyed having her and all the kids here for his special day!!
Post a Comment