
* I know these are a month late, but I just got the pics on a disc.!*
Here is Trent "digging into" his cake. Obviously, he LOVED it! In the upcoming pics you will be able to see just how into he got. We all really enjoyed watching him have such a fun time!

Here is Trent's cake before the damage! {I baked and decorated it myself!}

Take a look at tht banner; most of you have already seen it, but a guy at Cate's work made that for us at no charge. Super nice of him. THANKS CATE FOR YOUR CONNECTIONS ONCE AGAIN!

And, the AFTER shot! Bath time, LOL!!

And, here is the big cake I made for everyone else. I thought it turned out so cute!!
We were forced to move the party inside, since it stormed that day right at the time of the party. I think everything turned out alright, seeing as we got the enitre dining room and kitchen area decorated in about 30 minutes flat. Everyone was scattered around doing something and surprisingly it turned out just perfect. I know the kids don't care where a party takes place, but I just stressed b/c I wanted his 1st party to be a special one. But, overall I think we achieved that. Thanks to everyone that helped out: Cate calls it the birthday party diaster squad! LOL!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment