Saturday, February 09, 2008

Valentine's Skirt & Trent Update

Emma wanted a handmade skirt for her Valentine's Day Dance at Lollipop on Friday. SO, I get the pattern that says fast, easy to sew. BUT, it took me (and my mom to help) 5 hours to get it done. A little tricky with all the ruffles, but LOVE the result. Looking back, I really enjoyed making it! And, she was SO proud of it!
Update on Trent... he is back to normal, tooth is still up in the gum. He has a recheck on Wed.

Happy Birthday to Reed Goff today!!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, I LOVE your Valentine skirt! ADORABLE!
as for your ? about Kadee's Easter skirt; I didn't use a pattern. I just winged it. I am going to be working on her Easter outfit Saturday if you want to come over so I can show you how to make that style skirt.
It is a simple little skirt and is perfect with a little t-shirt or something.
Happy Sewing!
and I am glad that Trent is feeling better!!!

Christy Peake said...

Your skirt is beautiful!!! Everyone is going to want you to teach them how to make that skirt!