Now, on to the sickness! Emma has had a little redness on her face over the weekend and a few little bumps as well. I just thought it was an after affect of the OTHER viral rash that we found out that she had last week and maybe still trying to get over it! Well, again this a.m., I put her in the tub for a quick bath and noticed her entire body where splotchly red, sort of like when you get cold and your skin will splotch up. Well, the more I got to thinking, maybe she was having an allergic reaction to the antibotic she has been on for a few days for her ear infection. SO, called the doctor and they needed to see her again. So, we go truckin it BACK to the doctor for the 3rd time in a week! We pull up to the doctor and Emma said "I love this place"! Not sure why, maybe b/c she gets a sticker!?!? WELL, it could be an allergic reaction to the antibotic, but he was thinking more like Emma had a viral rash that is called 'Fifth Disease' (Erythema Infectiosum) which is caused from a virus! He gave me a handout on it and I also researched it on the web. VERY INTERESTING! WHERE she is "picking" up these viruses, it is VERY hard to tell. I mean there are soo many germs EVERYWHERE!! Well, whatever it is, I hope it goes away quick! POOR thing, she had itched and scratched for a solid week now! BUT, the good thing is that she is NOT contagious!! And, I guess anything viral just has to "run it's course" (as Dr. Finch says)!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
NEW Purse & NEW Rash
Here is the "handmade" purse that I just "whipped" up last night. It literally took me like 10 mintues! I am sooo proud of myself! I truly thought that I would NEVER master the art of learning how to actually sew something other than a pillow case!! And, who would of thought that I would just LOVE doing it!! Granted, this isn't the best, but again Emma loves it! And, she immediately put her stuff in it! I was so proud!


Now, on to the sickness! Emma has had a little redness on her face over the weekend and a few little bumps as well. I just thought it was an after affect of the OTHER viral rash that we found out that she had last week and maybe still trying to get over it! Well, again this a.m., I put her in the tub for a quick bath and noticed her entire body where splotchly red, sort of like when you get cold and your skin will splotch up. Well, the more I got to thinking, maybe she was having an allergic reaction to the antibotic she has been on for a few days for her ear infection. SO, called the doctor and they needed to see her again. So, we go truckin it BACK to the doctor for the 3rd time in a week! We pull up to the doctor and Emma said "I love this place"! Not sure why, maybe b/c she gets a sticker!?!? WELL, it could be an allergic reaction to the antibotic, but he was thinking more like Emma had a viral rash that is called 'Fifth Disease' (Erythema Infectiosum) which is caused from a virus! He gave me a handout on it and I also researched it on the web. VERY INTERESTING! WHERE she is "picking" up these viruses, it is VERY hard to tell. I mean there are soo many germs EVERYWHERE!! Well, whatever it is, I hope it goes away quick! POOR thing, she had itched and scratched for a solid week now! BUT, the good thing is that she is NOT contagious!! And, I guess anything viral just has to "run it's course" (as Dr. Finch says)!!
Now, on to the sickness! Emma has had a little redness on her face over the weekend and a few little bumps as well. I just thought it was an after affect of the OTHER viral rash that we found out that she had last week and maybe still trying to get over it! Well, again this a.m., I put her in the tub for a quick bath and noticed her entire body where splotchly red, sort of like when you get cold and your skin will splotch up. Well, the more I got to thinking, maybe she was having an allergic reaction to the antibotic she has been on for a few days for her ear infection. SO, called the doctor and they needed to see her again. So, we go truckin it BACK to the doctor for the 3rd time in a week! We pull up to the doctor and Emma said "I love this place"! Not sure why, maybe b/c she gets a sticker!?!? WELL, it could be an allergic reaction to the antibotic, but he was thinking more like Emma had a viral rash that is called 'Fifth Disease' (Erythema Infectiosum) which is caused from a virus! He gave me a handout on it and I also researched it on the web. VERY INTERESTING! WHERE she is "picking" up these viruses, it is VERY hard to tell. I mean there are soo many germs EVERYWHERE!! Well, whatever it is, I hope it goes away quick! POOR thing, she had itched and scratched for a solid week now! BUT, the good thing is that she is NOT contagious!! And, I guess anything viral just has to "run it's course" (as Dr. Finch says)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Geesh .. just what she needs. Hopw she feels better soon. LOVE your little purse. You should be proud!
Post a Comment