Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ear Infection & Christmas

Trent has been coughing and congested all week and even been vomiting a couple days this week. I guess trying to get all the congestion out of his chest! But, Thursday a.m. about 4:00, he woke up just screaming. I immediately jump out of bed and go right to him. He was burning up, his fever was 101. Gave him ibuprofen and tried to get a little more shut eye until the doctor's office opened. Long story short, Trent has an ear infection in his right ear, left looks okay for now and luckily his chest and throat are clear!! So, cough medicine and antibotic for 10 days, guess Trent just wanted to be like his cousins Sawyer and Brady!! Hopefully, only one round of anti. will clear up his infection. The last time he had an ear infection, it took 3 rounds of anti.!!

Now, on a happier note, here are some pictures of our tree and some runners up pictures for our Christmas cards. Of course I won't let you see the chosen picture, look for it in the mail soon!
Our little Trenty Pops is quite the character!! I think he will be our class clown! And, Miss Em knows how to pose for the camera!For some reason, it wouldn't let me upload the picture of our tree?!? Go figure, I'll try on a different post!The kids tree that they decorated with all the ornaments that they get from my mom and dad, the hallmark keepsake ornaments. Trent collects tonka truck, john deere tractors, thomas the train and a dog line that ranges from baby's first Christmas to their 5th. Emma collects celebration barbie, princess, jack n the box, and the cat line like Trent's dog line.Emma decided to put the wrapping paper rolls to good use and look like a reindeer!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

Ewwwee...Ear Infections are NO FUN!! Price gets them all the time!!