Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Parade

Here are some photos from Sunday at the Ridgeway parade. Our church has a float that will also be in this Sunday's Blythewood parade. All the kids ride and sing Christmas carols. Emma and Trent really had a ball. My mom rode with them while my dad and I watched the parade. Geoff was sleeping b/c he had to work Sat. and Sun. night! The last picture below is a pet coon, yes a pet coon. He came to be a parade spectator as well. He sat beside us and at first I was a little scared and weirded out b/c I didn't know how well behaved he would be. But, he was actually VERY well behaved, just like a pet dog or cat! Interesting!!! Hope everyone is having a great week!




2 comments:

Jenn Ward said...

a pet racoon - thats just crazy! cute float

Anonymous said...

the float is adorable...so are Emma and Trent...
you still cookin'??
LOL
hope to see ya soon!

Cindy:-)