Wednesday, May 02, 2007
GEOFF
Hey everyone! Just a little update on Geoff with all of his sinus issues. Last night he started complaining of a REALLY BAD earache!! I finally convinced him to let me call the ENT. He phoned him in some antibotic ear drops. He had an appt. this a.m. with Dr. King. Geoff has a blood blister on his ear drum along with infection. So, another round of antibotic and more nose spray and drops. Also, since his sinus surgery 2 weeks ago something has formed on his right sinus. That was found at today's visit! They took a culture of it and the results are due back in 1 week. So, I guess we can't call the surgery successful just yet! I just wanted to let everyone know the status. I am leaving for a dental convention tonight and not coming home until Saturday! So, I will be out of the blogger loop for a couple of days. Have a great rest of the week and weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment