Sunday, April 29, 2007

OUR SATURDAY

How do you like Trent's new hair do? He got some juice in it and of course, we had to PLAY with it! Obviously, he loved it!

Our Sat. started off with going to Jennifer and Heath Ward's house to take Brooke's birthday present {her birthday was in Feb} I know, I know, I am pretty slack! But, anyways, we got it to her and I hope she liked it! The kids played and ate lunch! THANKS TO JENN FOR LUNCH! We didn't mean to stay and have lunch, but we really enjoyed ourselves. We will definetly have to do it again VERY SOON!!














This is him saying "CHEESE"!






































Saturday afternoon the girls across the street {Skylar and Zoe} came over to swim. They only stayed in a little bit, it was a little chilly with the wind blowing! How do you like their poses in this picture?!? LOL!



















They were about to freeze!




Then, got wild and crazy again!
Emma and Reed on the trampoline having a ball!
Sat. night, Todd and Nicki invited us and Cate, Hank and Brady over for a fish fry! The kids enjoyed their time outside doing different things. THANKS to Todd and Nicki for having us over and for the GREAT EATS!! :)
Turner having a snack!





Trent is a little pooped!

Emma and Reed being wild and silly!

Turner is ready to ride!




It seems like Trent ALWAYS has a ball to throw!

3 comments:

Jenn Ward said...

I haven't figured out how to respond to comments, can you? I have so much to learn still. Your welcome for bringing you out and thanks for not even mentioning that your kids came to our house since that should have been part of "Our Saturday", lol!!!! The kids had fun saturday & thanks for Brookes birthday present.

Jenn Ward said...

Very good, lol! I was kidding you didn't have to add that but it does make your weekend look even more fun, ha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like our kids had the same idea this weekend, {the pool}!!!