Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Pulling Pants Down & Learning
This is my "baby", well not anymore. Already 4 years old and using a computer! She is so smart! Some friends of ours told us about a website, starfall.com. It teaches early reading skills, spelling and some math. Very interesting site. I showed Emma how to work the mouse and wear to go ONE time... an old pro now! I guess she is like her mama, web master, as Geoff calls me!
And, these are of Mr. Trenty Pops taking his pants off. He feels as if he doesn't need to wear pants or his LEFT shoe. He always takes his left shoe off no matter what and not sure why! He is such a trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You will be like Brooke & I now fighting Emma for a turn on the computer.
Trent is so cute - so funny about the shoe too. He's is trying so hard!
Post a Comment