Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Finally, Easter Pictures/Sickness Update

Been a little slack lately about posting. Well, maybe b/c everyone is sick {except Trent, thank the Lord!} and also slide.com wouldn't load my pictures for the past few days. So, I am catching up now! Power blogging, as Cate says! I've been home the past couple of days with nothing to do, so I'll blog a little! I feel like a stay at home mom, b/c the kids are home with me. Can't send Emma to Lollipop with the stomach virus! She's had this since Sunday night. Bless her heart, she is so pitiful! She will double over in pain with her stomach, then potty, then throw up and she is better. 2 hours later...REPEAT. During the day she seems better, just drinking alot, not really wanting to eat. But, at night is when it is the worst! She keeps asking me, "Mommy, what did I eat to make my tummy hurt"! I just tell her that she has a virus that she probably got from someone at school. They say the virus is going around. It breaks my heart when either of the kids are sick! I guess it will have to run its course. I went to the Dr. Monday and I have a sinus infection along with a trace of strep throat. I know, I know, you're all thinking, My Lord, she sure is a sickly thing. I just can't shake all of this. Maybe my 4th round of antibiotic will do the trick. I need to get well b/c Friday is the Kenny Chesney concert!! Thankfully I went back to work today and the kids back at Lollipop and things are somewhat back to normal. Obviously Geoff is feeling okay, he has gone turkey hunting the past 2 days and also coon hunting! He is not out on sick leave, it is really a vacation! HA! LOL! Hope everyone else is doing well! Have a great Wednesday!


3 comments:

ginger said...

i'm glad y'all are feeling at least a little better! those are such cute easter pictures...love emma's new pink crocs :)

Jenn Ward said...

ok, I had to start over because I accidently deleted my blog yes, the whole thing. Stop laughing!! I hope I have the patience to keep up with this, lol! Anyways, cute pictures.

Christy Peake said...

Adorable photos. You need to rub Emma all over Lacey so she will be a girlie girl too!