Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chicken Noodle Soup & Our visit with the Goff's

The pictures of the soup was taken Friday during lunch. As you can see, Trent loves to throw his food when he is finished eating. He will grab a handful and just toss it to see how far it goes and then just chuckle each time! I know it is bad to let him throw food; trust me, I don't usually let him. But, today I was distracted by Emma and he went to town. I had to laugh inside to myself and also keep myself from just busting out laughing in front of him. It was hiliarous how far and where all those noodles went! Lets just say, they were all over the shoes {not on his feet}, clothes, the wall, down the vent, etc. He is definetly all boy wanting to get dirty at every second of the day!

The other pictures were taken Friday evening when we went to visit Hank, Cate and Brady. As you can see, Emma just loves him {we do too}! There is definetly a special bond with them!

No comments: