Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wheres Trent?? AND Emma wanting to be a baby again, I guess!???!!

Saturday, 6/3/06: I was still laying in the bed {I knew the kids were up}, but they were playing! I could hear them through the monitor. Emma will get up and go in Trents room to play. Usually she will just get in the crib with him and take some toys, but this time, I guess she thought he would like all the toys for himself. She was just trying to help, I guess! I heard him start crying really hard and I knew something was going on. He couldn't roll over, sit up or anything!
And I don't know how to explain this one. I got out the walker Sat. to see if Trent wanted to get in. Of course Mr. Can't Hold Me Down didn't want to get it it. He will not stay in anything {walker, exersaucer, high chair, unless he is eating, or a play pen}. I guess now that he knows he can crawl, he loves his freedom. So, Emma said "I'll get in it"! I was like, "okay". I think she loves it more now than she did as a baby!! She'll get in it and make laps around the kitchen and living room. It is so funny and Trent thinks she is just hilarious!! Hope everyone is having a good week so far, I know I am ready for the weekend! Take Care!!

No comments: