For those of you that didn't know, my papa pasted away on Friday, April 28th after a long week and a half in the hospital. He fought so hard to stay with us here, but at least he is not suffering anymore or hooked up to anymore machines now. I just wanted everyone to know. And maybe I can get a digital camera soon so I can post pics, b/c my printer software can't be downloaded on my sorry computer!!
We took Trent to the doctor on Friday May 5th for his 9 month checkup. He has shown some reaction to cows milk over the last month; like mouth getting red, spitting or throwing up, and one 2 occasions he had like a asthma attack were is eyes got red and swollen and he was gasping for air. Once he threw up he was fine. So Dr. Finch thought it was best for him to be tested by an allergist. But he has eaten baby food that has whey (which is one of the main ingredients in milk) and also his formula is cows milk based. And another main ingredient in milk is the caseing (something to do w/ latex) and he is not allergic to latex. So, we don't know what he is allergic to. So we are going to see an allergist sometime this month. I will give you up dated!
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Leslie, I am sorry to hear about your Papa. Please let me know if you need anything.... Also, sorry to hear about Trent's allergy problems. I hope he feels better soon... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hope your day was good..
Love ya
Ashleigh
So sorry to hear about your papa. Please let me know if you need anything. Hope Trent is feeling better soon. A sick child is definitely no fun.
I am so sorry to hear about your papa too! I could just say ditto to the other comments...I do hope that Trent is feeling better soon! You need to take of yourself too! Let me know if I can be of any help! I didn't know it was your birthday but I hope that you had a wonderful one!
Post a Comment