I have been married 9 wonderful years to my great husband Geoff! We have 2 very special kids, Emma is 6 and Trent is 4! They are the highlight of our lives! These are the days of the Spradley's lives!! I have a passion for making my kids birthday cakes and have recently decided to start a "mini" business baking and selling cakes!
5 comments:
i LOVE the pictures leslie! they are so cute!! both of your kids are so photogenic! hope you had a good weekend!
oh...i forgot to ask how emma was feeling. is she any better? hope so!
Great pics Leslie - where did you get them done. Love the white.
Ashley, got the pics taken at Portrait Innovations.
Leslie-
Those pictures are AWESOME!!! your kids are adorable... :) I would love to have one if you have any extras. great picture of you and Treat....
Post a Comment