Today has marked 10 years since my granny passed away! I think of her often and miss her very much! I just wish my kids could have met her! She was a wonderful lady! I love you granny!
I love this picture!
Me and Granny had my High School graduation (1997)
Whitney, me, granny and papa (not sure of the year)
Me and Granny at church just before I graduated high school!
thats sweet Leslie. Be thankful for the time you had with her. My grandmother died while my mom was pregnant with me & man would I have loved to have known her. I know it makes you even more appreciative of the relationship your parents have with your kids. Its does me atleast.
I have been married 9 wonderful years to my great husband Geoff! We have 2 very special kids, Emma is 6 and Trent is 4! They are the highlight of our lives! These are the days of the Spradley's lives!! I have a passion for making my kids birthday cakes and have recently decided to start a "mini" business baking and selling cakes!
1 comment:
thats sweet Leslie. Be thankful for the time you had with her. My grandmother died while my mom was pregnant with me & man would I have loved to have known her. I know it makes you even more appreciative of the relationship your parents have with your kids. Its does me atleast.
Post a Comment