Sunday, January 11, 2009

EMMA LOSES HER FIRST TOOTH!!!!

Emma lost her first tooth tonight or should I say "pulled"! It was her lower front tooth (tooth "P" in dental terms). It has been loose for a couple months, but bearly hanging on for the last 2 weeks! Everyday we ask her if she is ready to pull it and she would respond; "Just let it be. This is my first tooth and I'm nervous about it hurting. Just let it fall out on its own when its ready!" Too cute when she would say that! So, tonight after some encouragement from my mom, the tooth FINALLY came out. Emma wiggled and wiggled until she saw blood, then she stopped and said No nanny, leave it be! I was video taping and told mama just to pull it out (I mean, it was going to fall out and I didn't want to lose the tooth or anything, LOL!) It really needed to come out! So, she did and after it was over, Emma was so excited and okay! Can't believe she is already old enough to start losing teeth and in school. Time is really going WAY TOO FAST!! Now, the tooth fairy comes tonight. Wonder what she will leave...






I tried to upload the video, its hilarious, but you tube was taking forever! Maybe I'll try tomorrow!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Emma! Hope the tooth fairy was really good to you!

amjackson said...

I wish I could lose a tooth! I heard the toothfairy was leaving $50 bills these days!! :)

Jenn Ward said...

Emma & I both lost a tooth this week, lol!! Very cute - Brooke still has not lost one.