Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving / Tea Party / Lunch with Emma / Parade / Strep Update


Catfish StompAt Emma's classLunch with Emma
Tea Party
Happy Thanksgiving

I think this will bring us up to date with our blog! We have been so busy (like everyone else, I'm sure). One thing I will say is that we are TIRED of the strep throat epidemic on Shivers Green! You know Trent and I had it twice, Emma has it again, her 4th time (4 times since Oct!)! Now, it has passed to the other Spradley's; Sawyer and Spencer both have it. I just hope the baby doesn't get it! We took Emma to the ENT today to talk about removing tonsils. He said she was a good candidate for that, so I guess sometime early next year we will do that!
Anyhoo, here's what is going on with us! Christmas cards and pictures to come!
I am so excited about Christmas, I just love this time of year!



































No comments: