Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dumpster Find


A couple of weeks ago, I went with Daddy to the dump. While unloading everything, Daddy said look at ALL of these toys! It was really a shame that someone could just THROW AWAY toys like this! I mean, it was loads of them. The dump was full, so everything was practially on the top of the dump, so nothing nasty like you were probably thinking with the title of this post! You're not supposed to take things from the dump (for whatever reason), but I grapped these in a hurry and threw them in the truck before the "dumpster man" saw me! LOL! Can you imagine?! I cleaned and soaked them really well in Clorox and brand new. They don't even look hurt or used! Trent is into dinosaurs now, so it was fitting that was what I found. Emma wanted to know where her dumpster find was?!! LOL! Maybe next time I can smuggle something girl out of the dump next trip!

No comments: