Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beach 2008

This is a LONGGGG slide show, but with me taking around 400 pictures, it was really hard to narrow down! Did I mention, I got a new camera, yah!! It is soo awesome. Its a Nikon 10 megapickel with a 5 time zoom! I love it!! So much better than my other one! So, enjoy pictures that aren't blurry and with a little better quality! Haven't figured out yet how to get the videos off the camera to the computer to post those.

3 comments:

Jenn Ward said...

great pics! Thanks for bringing me my bag. It came in handy at the beach.

staceyree said...

Love the new pics! Saw your sis-in-law today. THANKS so much for the referral! You will be rewarded!!

amjackson said...

Awww, what awesome pics. The new camera is awesome!! I love the ones in white in front of the dunes!! :)