Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Catching up... T-Ball Trophy Party/Bible School/Fathers Day

These pictures were from the Sat. before Father's day. We went to my aunts house in Rock Hill and had a cookout/pool party! Cousins, aunts and uncles, the only person missing, Geoff!! Of course he was on night shift that weekend!
Daddy made the mistake of falling asleep and my aunt Sandy painted a couple of his nails! Hehe!
Whatcha finding up there Trent?!?! YUCK!
Bible School

Hannah is soooo cute!


Emma showing off one of her crafts!



Trent all tuckered out after the T-ball water slide party!



Emma getting her trophy!












The Team!!









3 comments:

Jenn Ward said...

cute pictures, you should have left the bag on my porch. I will call you tommorrow because I am suppose to go to beach this weekend and will try to get bag from you before I go.

ginger said...

love all the pictures and updates!

amjackson said...

Cute pics!! I bet they keep you busy during the summer!!