Today is my birthday and was the Mother's Day show at Lollipop for Emma's class! She did a great job; they sang "My girl", "You are my sunshine" & "Happy birthday to me! Emi and Emma also recited a poem! Emma made me a sunflower shirt using her hand and thumb prints, a door hanger with #1 Mom on it, and a scrapbook of things about me! Some of the BEST presents ever! THANKS EMMA, I LOVE THE GIFTS AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!
I had a wonderful birthday. Started out with hugs & kisses from Emma & Trent, then to work, where Mel made me a coffee cake (YUM, thanks Mel). Mama called from the mtns (they're on a misson trip with the church). Then, to the Mother's Day show. Mel's husband Mike brought me a burrito from El Burrito for lunch (YUM, thanks Mike). Missed a visit from the other Spradley's (sorry Tonya). For dinner, went to San Jose, followed by a peanut butter malt from Sonic! Can you believe that my husband FORGOT his wallet, so of course I had to pay the bill!! Oh well, I'll get him back when we go to Sandhills shopping tomorrow, especially since he didn't even get me a birthday card or a gift!!





3 comments:
I would definetly get him back for that one. When I cash my huge check (ha!) every week from my ten hours of working if I have to pay for something out of it I will go to the bank and get that same amount out of our account. Don't you love mothers day? One of my favorite holiday because of all the handmade gifts.
Awww, I love your gifts. How sweet!! And MEN!!!! I always have to "REMIND" Josh that he MUST at least get me a card. I usually take care of the present part myself!! :)
Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day Leslie!
I hope that both will be great for you:-)
Post a Comment