Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkins and Markers

Saturday, the kids and I "decorated" their pumpkins. They are going to the mountains this Wednesday with my mom and dad, so we are not going to carve a pumpkin. So, we brought some halloween tattoes. The kids really enjoyed "sticking" them on their pumpkins.Trent's faceAnd, his spider

Emma's face
Emma's worm Here is the BEFORE

Here is the after picture of Trent the other day when he got a hold of his markers. I was on the computer (imagine that) and I told him to color for a few minutes. I turn around to check on him not 2 minutes later and this is what I found. Good thing they are the washable kind. Wiped right off, thank goodness!






2 comments:

amjackson said...

Love the pumkins!! That is the best way to do it! And that pic of Trent is hillarious!

Jenn Ward said...

Kids gone to mountains - lucky you!! Cute pumpkins.