Thursday, October 04, 2007
Deer Hunting & Haircut
Yesterday Geoff took Emma hunting in our back yard. He recently got a deer stand and put it back there. She climbs right up and she is not scared one bit! While they hunted, Trent and I went to Mama and Daddy's for dinner and to give Trent a haircut. As you will see below, he wasn't too happy towards the end (picture time). It took me about 30 minutes to cut it and still did some trimming when we went inside! Oh well, I think it turned out pretty good though! Oh, and the red stuff on Trent's shirt is not blood, it's red popsicle! I know some of you are thinking, she cut him! LOL! Hope everyone is having a good week!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
She's the cutest little hunter I've ever seen!! :)
Post a Comment