Saturday, September 29, 2007
Remembering Leo...
Some of you may already know this, but Leo got hit by a car either Tuesday night or Wednesday and didn't make it. He was Emma and Trent's very first dog and he will be greatly missed not only by the kids, but by Geoff and I also. He was such a GREAT, caring dog! But, I kept saying that he didn't need to be left out to roam (b/c we don't have a fench yet) b/c of that very reason. But, it is no one's fault, just one of those things. I hate that it happened and Emma is really feeing the effects! My dad buried him by their sand pile and placed a rock there. And, Emma wrote Leo, we love you on it and wants to place a flower out there. She said he will always be in her heart and will see him again when she gets to heaven. But, right now he is up there playing with Grandpoppi, Great-nanny and Sullivan! LEO, WE WILL MISS YOU AND WE LOVE YOU!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh Leslie,
I am so very sorry to hear about Leo...that is a terrible tragedy. I hope that the kids are ok. those are sweet pictures of them with Leo though. again, I am very sorry to hear about your family pet.
Cindy
Oh no.......
I am so sorry to hear about Leo!! I have a sweet little pup and she is so much a part of the family that I would be devistated if something happened to her. Your post makes me want to cry!! I am sorry for your loss!! Poor Leo!! But Emma is right, he'll always be in your hearts!!
Post a Comment