Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Emma's 1st Field Trip & Bus Ride
Today, Emma's class visited Agape nursing home 1 door down from Lollipop on Trenholm Road. They got to ride the school bus and all! I know, you are asking if they are only 1 door down, then why are they riding a school bus? Can you imagine walking on the sidewalk down Trenholm Road with 15 4 year olds?!?! Anyways, they visited with the folks and sang them a few songs! Everyone really enjoyed their company and the kids had fun too!
Emma's very first ride on a school bus - SO EXCITED!!
Sydney, Zoe and Emma leading the pack in the front row!
Emma got to be the "line leader" today!
Getting ready to go in
Future singers!
My Sweet Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh, I LOVE IT!! I can't wait until I get to go on field trips! How Fun!!
Post a Comment