Sunday, August 12, 2007

BIRTHDAYS, BIRTHDAYS, BIRTHDAYS

All of my guys birthday's are in August. Trent - Aug. 3, Daddy - Aug. 10 and Geoff -Aug 12! Didn't take any pictures of either birthday this weekend, not sure where my head is these days!! Oh, I know, UNPACKING, ORGANIZING, ETC!

Friday the 10th was my Dad's birthday. We celebrated by going to mama and daddy's for pizza. He then had to go to work, so only got to see him a little while. He got a Ford T-shirt (Geoff and Trent also got the same one for their birthday)! Also, got $ and a ladder!

Today the 12th is Geoff's bithday. He is on night shift this weekend, so he slept most of the day. Celebrated by the kids giving him he gifts, Rainbow flops and 2 outfits. After he opened that, he said, "Where's my new hat?" He wants to take the flops back and get a couple new hats. He does need a hat, but I can never pick out the right kind. But, like Tim said, why not get him a give card. A little too late now, just be happy for what you got. I guess we'll have to p/up a hat also! I think I convinced him to keep the flops after he tried them on! Geoff's dad came by for like all of 10 mintues and said gotta go. My parents came over as well as Tim, Tonya, Spencer and Sawyer. Geoff's mom called to say Happy Birthday, but wouldn't get up here today, maybe one day this week! Not sure why she couldn't come today, but whatever! Haven't fiqured that one out yet!!

Anyways, hope both of you had a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY even though you both had to work that night! I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

Your family is precious!! I am glad to see your on here... it's a nice way to keep up with people you haven't seen in years!!