Monday, July 30, 2007

TRENT'S MILK ALLERGY

Last Sunday, Daddy was installing the microwave and it came with a bag of butter popcorn. I failed to look at the bag before I gave Trent some popcorn. He has been a little croupy over the weekend from his ceiling fan being on during the night. Well, the coughing turned into weezing, so I knew something was wrong. Got home and took his clothes off to give him a bath, and this is what I found. The butter from the popcorn has actually burned his insides and turned it red as it went down his digestive tract, that is how allergic he is to milk and all milk products. I think his throat was starting to swell closed too. Scared me too death!! POOR GUY!! After a tsp. of benadryl and about 30 minutes, he was MUCH better. I sure do hope he grows out of this soon! SCARY!

2 comments:

Christy Peake said...

Poor baby! Hope he feel sbetter soon. Sorry we will miss his party Saturday!

staceyree said...

That is terrible. I'm sure that feels pretty bad! I am scared to death of allergies. Most, you don't know about until you eat or drink something and you react. Poor Trent!