Thursday, June 21, 2007

TRENT'S LUNCH BOX * FEEDING TIME * WILD HAIR AFTER BATH

Here is Trent this a.m. ready for Lollipop. They are having a picnic lunch in his class today! He has the same "tackle box" lunch box, but his is Spider Man! He loved it! He wanted to take a PB & J sandwich, oatmeal creme pie, goldfish and a capri sun! Not as healthy as Emma's choices, but it will be okay! I think he likes to snack and junk food worse than Emma!Last night Trent wanted Emma (sissy) to feed him his oatmeal for supper! So cute, she was saying, "Here comes Thomas the train, open wide!"




And, these pictures are from Sunday at mama and daddy's. We just gave them a bath, and ya know how kids are... They love to run around naked. So, we let them for a little bit. I spiked Trent's hair up and he thought that was so cool! I guess he is ready for a rock band!





No comments: