Sunday, May 20, 2007

Emma's First Dance Recital

These first few pictures are of the rehearsal! Here is little Em doing her thing at the end, isn't she adorable! She made us all so proud last night!

Getting ready for her BIG night! She just loved getting her makeup done!



Waiting to go on stage!
Anna Marie and Emma! Emma kept on saying all night, "I want my Anna"! So cute!
McKenzie Coleman, Emma and Ashlea Cook {they're best friends}


Emma and Mckenzie
Emma and Mommy




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love dance recitals!!! Emma looks so pretty...I bet she did a GREAT job...That's a great picture of you and Emma. Both of you are so photogenic:-)
I'd love to come and watch the next go around!!!

Jenn Ward said...

Those are to cute!

Christy Peake said...

LOOK at that cutie pie! She's a doll!! I know you are such a proud mama!!