Saturday, February 10, 2007

MEETING JASON ALDEAN!!!

For those of you that don't listen to country music... Raschall Flatts came to town last night and Jason Aldean opended up for them. He has hit singles like "Hicktown", "Why", and "Amaretto Sky" {or as Emma calls it, the tractor song}. We have been trying to win Raschall Flatts tickets all week. We didn't buy any b/c I didn't think Emma would like to go b/c of all the loud noise. She just informed me 2 weeks ago that she wanted to go {mainly b/c Donna and her girls were going}! So, Donna and I spent the last 3 days trying to win tickets. We were sooo close a couple of times, even in a drawing for 2 front rows tickets with backstage passes. But, we didn't get them! BUMMER! So, yesterday while taking Trent to Lollipop WCOS said how would you like to meet Jason Aldean? So, I called and we were the right caller. So, Emma and I were off to go and meet Jason! Emma was VERY shy, but I enjoyed myself. He was very down to earth and VERY cute!! :) LOL! You can officially say that my new crush is Jason Aldean!! LOL! We expected to get some tickets to the concert, but WCOS didn't have any left {can you believe that}. I told them that Emma's birthday was tomorrow to please let us go! So, Jason's road manager took my number and he would call if he could get any. By 5:00 {the show was 8:00} still no call from the manager. I didn't expect him to call, but one can dream right?!?! But, I did find out that they released more tickets and we were able to get 2 to go! We ended up sitting with Donna and the girls had an awesome time and GREAT seats! I will post those pics a little later!


No comments: