Emma had her 4th birthday party Sat. at Needful Things in Camden. The party is actually called "The Goofy Girlz"! It was the cutest thing, as the pics show! She and all the other girlz there I think really enjoyed themselves. At first, Emma was a little hesitate about the makeup, but with MY help, she became involved {so to speak} LOL! Well, it just really upset me b/c she loves to play with makeup at home, so I really wanted her to be like everyone else with the makeup. Especially since she was the Honorable Goofy Girl of the day! I snuck up behind her and was just rubbing the blush on her cheeks and then I did her lips and before you know it, she was done and super surprised! I also bribed her to do with anything from the store she wanted to get. She choose a $9.99 Princess paint kit {I got out pretty cheap, don't you think?} Once she figured out that it wasn't a big deal, she took right to it and loved it. She got bombarded as she entered the party with the lady that does the parties with the silly makeup and I think that scared her and turned her away from wanting to participate in the makeup part. They decorated the goofy girl on a canvas or a tote bag and got to bring that home. Also, had the goofy girl cake and then Emma opened presents. She really had a great birthday party. THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME AND HELPED! WE LOVE YOU!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment